Handover Tally on a Port or beside a Ship
For the handover and safekeeping of goods, the dedicated Dexterity Logisticstally personnel will act for the owner to deliver the exported goods from the warehouse/storage location to the vessel, or to unload the imported goods from vessel, move them to the warehouse, maintain and transfer them to the transportation vehicles. The board of vessel shall be the responsibility boundary of tally and handover, and the quantity and surface of goods shall be the responsibility scope of tally and handover.
1.Supervise the processes of good loading/unloading, moving into/out the warehouse, and the transportations to ensure the integral packages without damages during these processes and to assist to classify and determine the responsibilities of damages on the goods.
2.Perform the good classification, verification, counting and preparations of forms and records on the port.
3.Undertake the counting, quantity checking, good receiving and delivery coordination, ensure the consistent data for the vessel, warehouse, transportation vehicle and the Dexterity Logistics tally personnel, and track and report the field status on the port instantly.
Steel, Pipeline and Metal Materials
- Measure the size of plate materials and then classify and label the goods depended on their size. Classify and group the goods in different locations based on the destinations.
- Fill a release pass of the harbor distinct, a delivery order, and otherhandover documents.
Imported/Exported Steel Tape
- Check the quantity and receive unloaded goods, record the package status of steel tape by taking photos, and confirm the damages on the package.
- Supervise the loading process, report the field status to the owner, and perform the quality supervisions for transportation vehicles, port warehouses, and other inventory spaces.
Ferroalloys and metallurgy materials, aluminum alloys
- Check the quantity and receive the unloaded goods, and then classify the goods based on the destinations.
- Take photos to recordthe package status of the PE bag, and notify the owner to repack the good in case of a damaged bag.
- Fill a release pass of the harbor distinct, a delivery order, and other handover documents.
Commodity materials – soybeans, corns, wheats
- Confirm the delivery quantity of goods on the vessel for the owner.
- Fill a delivery order, confirm the transportation company and good owner, and record the license plate number, withdrawal time, transportation destination.
Liquid Tanker Ship
- Since the installation of liquid loading/unloading pipelines, supervise the unloading process, check delivery quantity of the goods on the vessel for the owner, and confirm the completion of pipeline removal finally.
- Seal and issue the release pass, confirm the transportation company and good owner, and record the license plate number, withdrawal time, transportation destination, etc.
Machinery and equipment.
- Arrange the strippingand unpacking of imported containers and the loading/unloading with a fork lift truckers.
- Check the quantity and receive machinery and equipment, and then record the wooden packages status by taking photos.
- Deliver goods with Inland trailers, monitor the temperature configurations of refrigerated containers within the normal range and monitor the stripping operations to ensure the transportation without damages.